IMPORTANT KEY INFORMATION ABOUT CHISLEHURST MEDICAL PRACTICE PLEASE READ
The surgery is following the guidelines published by NHS England & Public Health England to protect and manage our staff and patients.
SEL CCG Covid FAQ
There's something quite simple that most people can do that would really help us through this crisis. Please sign up to the NHS app at https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/nhs-services/the-nhs-app/
Covid Guidance and travel to and from the UK
COVID-19 Vaccination Passport -
Vaccine Passports https://bit.ly/3bcjtcf can be accessed via NHS App. Please note that the NHS App does not display any middle names.
Register on NHS app now - This video shows you how https://bit.ly/3uzuQTd
For queries regarding registration and the app go to www.nhs.uk/apphelp Please DO NOT contact the surgery
Contact 119 if you cannot download the app and need a letter for foreign travel.
To try and reduce risk of infection we have taken the following steps - your co-operation and patience will be greatly appreciated
Telephone calls will be kept to a minimum to facilitate the practice helping as many patients as possible.
- Please answer our questions honestly. Fraudulent responses could put our GP's, nurses, staff and patients in the surgery building at risk with the possibility that the building will require shutdown.
- All GP appointments offered will initially be via telephone consultation when your symptoms will be triaged by a clinician and appropriate decisions made regarding your care
- Please consider the use of the econsult facility on the homepage wherever possible
- The surgery will not issue private letters of 'vulnerability' for patients
- There may be some delay on non urgent requests for information E.G non contractual private work