IMPORTANT KEY INFORMATION ABOUT CHISLEHURST MEDICAL PRACTICE PLEASE READ
The surgery is following the guidelines published by NHS England & Public Health England to protect and manage our staff and patients.
There's something quite simple that most people can do that would really help us through this crisis. Please sign up to the NHS app at https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/nhs-services/the-nhs-app/ This will help you manage your medication online reducing risk to staff by handling paper
Links to Government and NHS Information about the Coronovirus outbreak are available on the homepage if you are concerned you may have symptoms.
Information sheet re data extraction
Coronavirus -Guidance on Medical Certificates
Seeking Contraceptive Advice During Covid-19
Test Track & Trace - How it works
To try and reduce risk of infection we have taken the following steps - your co-operation and patience will be greatly appreciated
Telephone calls will be kept to a minimum to facilitate the practice helping as many patients as possible.
- Please answer our questions honestly. Fraudulent responses could put our GP's, nurses, staff and patients in the surgery building at risk with the possibility that the building will require shutdown.
- All GP appointments offered will initially be via telephone consultation when your symptoms will be triaged by a clinician and appropriate decisions made regarding your care
- Please consider the use of the econsult facility on the homepage wherever possible
- The surgery will NOT issue private letters of 'vulnerability' for patients
- There may be some delay on non urgent requests for information E.G SARS