New Patient Registration
The doctors welcome new patients who live within our practice area.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender, social class age,religion, sexual orientation or appearance, disability or medical condition.
- Any person who lives within our practice area may be registered with the practice. Patients previously registered here who have been deducted at the Practice's discretion will have any reapplication individually reviewed before a decision is made to accept/decline their registration.
- To register please collect the appropriate forms from the reception staff or if you have confirmed that you live within the Practice boundary - download from the website.
- Please note it is now a requirement for all patients to supply:-
- Proof of address (e.g utility bill dated in last 3m),
- - where possible NHS number