Please note that all telephone calls to and from the surgery are recorded.
The Chislehurst Medical Practice works hard to provide the public and patients with clear and accurate information relating to how their personal information is used by the organisation and publishes Privacy Notices on this website to inform service users of these uses.
These Privacy Notices help us to ensure that the use of your data is Fair, Lawful and Transparent in line with our organisational responsibilities under Data Protection Law.
Each notice provides a clear explanation of
- the purpose for processing your data
- the contact details for us and our Data Protection Officer
- the lawful basis for processing your data
- who your data may be shared with
- your rights to object to the processing of your data
- your rights to access your personal data and where appropriate to have it corrected
- how long your data will be kept for
- your right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office about how your data is processed
The Privacy Notices are designed to be Concise, Clear and Intelligible. However, we would always welcome your questions regarding the use of your data if you feel this does not provide you with enough information or you would prefer any of the notices to be explained to you.
Please also see the Privacy Information Leaflet for Patients under the Policies tab
Privacy Notice – Care Quality Commission
Privacy Notice - Direct Care - Emergencies
Privacy Notice – Direct Care, (routine care and referrals)
Privacy Notice – National screening programs
Privacy Notice – NHS Digital
Privacy Notice – Payments
Public Health Privacy Notice
Privacy Notice – Comissioning, Planning, risk stratification, patient identification
Privacy Notice - Safeguarding